Indian employers spend millions of man-hours each year placing ads, prescreening and interviewing candidates, and hiring and training workers, only to find the suitable person.
So where can businesses find a dependable, steady workforce that has no plans to move up and out? A workforce dedicated to the job at hand and that takes pride in its work?
The answer? Senior Talent
Below are ten reasons, why hiring senior talent can help you-
Any business owner who's hesitant to hire a senior talent should consider these ten benefits. Senior talents have unique skills & values and the potential savings to your company in time and money. Their contribution to your company could positively impact your bottom line for years to come.
1. Dedicated workers produce higher quality work, which can result in a significant cost savings for you.
2. Honesty is common among senior experts, whose values as a group include personal integrity and a devotion to the truth.
3. Punctuality-They doesn’t have hell lots of works to do at this stage. Most of them look forward to going to work each day, so they're likely to arrive on time and be ready to work
4. Good listeners make great employees because they're easier to train employees only have to be told once what to do.
5. Reduced labor costs are a huge benefit when hiring senior talent. Most already have an additional source of income and are willing to take a little less to get the job they want. Money is the secondary priority for them.
6. Organizational skills among senior mean employers who hire them are less likely to be a part of this startling statistic: More than a million man hours are lost each year simply due to workplace disorganization.
7. Maturity comes from years of life and work experience and makes for workers who get less "rattled" when problems occur.
8. Communication skills- knowing when and how to communicate evolve through years of experience.
9. Pride in a job well done has become an increasingly rare commodity among younger employees. Younger workers want to put in their time at work and leave, while older employees are more willingly to stay later to get a job done because of their sense of pride in the final product.
10. Efficiency and the confidence to share their recommendations and ideas make senior experts ideal employees. Their years of experience in the workplace give them a superior understanding of how jobs can be done more efficiently, which saves companies money. Their confidence, built up through the years, means they won't hesitate to share their ideas with management.